We are a culturally aware, sophisticated, highly skilled and diverse group of professionals who are experienced at dispute resolution in international cases.
With offices in the Detroit area (Ann Arbor), we handle matters that span countries and simultaneously involve multiple areas of law. If evidence is spread across several countries, we have the resources and the skill to help.
When Legal Matters Extend Beyond State And National Borders
Our team of lawyers has handled cross-border and transnational legal matters that include:
- Tracking and obtaining the return of a child kidnapped across international borders
- Resolving conflicts between international companies each of whom is bound by different bodies of law
- Tenaciously pursuing settlements in matters of cross-border stolen intellectual property and trademark secrets
- Extraditing key players in a case of a multinational merger and acquisition gone wrong because of misrepresentation and fraud
- Obtaining a release of expensive machine equipment mired down in foreign liens and litigation arising out of a World Bank project
- Assisting foreign lawyers in preparing the case of severe parental alienation and violation of human rights before the European Court of Human Rights
Skilled In Complex, Cross-Border Litigation
Joshi also conducts and defends litigation involving commercial disputes that cross national borders. We bring significant international litigation capabilities to our practice.
Our managing partner, Ashish S. Joshi, is skilled in the area of international dispute resolutions and has published and presented on this topic nationwide. Moreover, he has handled cases that have covered a wide spectrum, from international cases involving theft of trade secrets to a case involving the Hague Convention on International Child Abduction to a World Bank project mired in litigation in a foreign jurisdiction amidst allegations of local corruption. His unique background and skill set have provided him and our team with an edge in cross-border investigations and international dispute resolution.
The firm is knowledgeable and culturally sensitive, and understands the different commercial and legal traditions that can affect the outcome of a dispute. If your company is facing a significant cross-border commercial dispute, Joshi will work to resolve it efficiently, through negotiation, arbitration or litigation.
For a consultation with an international business law attorney at Joshi, call 734-249-6170 or send the firm an email.
Tenacious, Knowledgeable And Careful
From its offices in the Detroit area (Ann Arbor), Joshi can represent clients in matters throughout the United States and around the world.
We bring to the table varied and deep life experiences, all of which contributes to our ability to meticulously, carefully and tenaciously investigate and pursue strong international litigation cases for clients.
In this global economy, the synergy and diversity of our team has been regularly celebrated by victorious clients.
Read our About Us page and discern if we are the right choice for you.
Please call or email our firm to discuss your specific legal concern.