Joshi represents plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of civil and commercial litigation cases.
Some of these disputes are purely civil or commercial in nature. Others grow out of or are related to allegations of fraud or other white collar crimes. Whatever their origin, these disputes must be handled with skill, efficiency, and determination.
Joshi are experienced civil and criminal trial attorneys who understand the law, discovery techniques, and the rules of procedure. The firm works energetically to achieve the best outcome in every case. Joshi represents clients in matters involving:
- Employment discrimination, lay-offs and wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment
- Copyright, trademark and intellectual property disputes
- Securities fraud claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Business defamation and interference with advantageous business relationship claims
- Theft of misappropriate of trade secrets
- Unfair competition claims
- Fraud or breach of contract claims
- RICO claims, unfair competition and antitrust litigation
- And others
In addition to its active practice in federal and state courts, the firm also represents clients in commercial disputes before domestic and international arbitration panels and administrative agencies.
A Team Of Experienced Advocates
Joshi believe in fighting hard and winning. They are trial lawyers first and foremost – dedicated to achieving the goals of their clients.
But the firm realizes that breach of contract and commercial litigation can be expensive. Whenever possible, it explores alternatives to litigation such as a negotiated settlement or arbitration. When necessary, Joshi will energetically assert its clients’ rights and interests all the way through trial.
Complex Litigation Capabilities
Joshi conducts and defends litigation involving all types of commercial disputes, ranging from breach of contract suits to multi-party, complex financial and business tort issues. In addition, the firm represents corporate clients in international litigation and trade matters.